Thank you for considering donating for the PawPrints Charity Raffle and/or CanFURence Charity Auctions!
We request that an item’s donor provide some information for the bidding sheet. In order to save some time at the event, you can fill the information in advance via this link. Please consider the following before submitting your donation.
- Items offered for the charity raffle/auctions should be in new or like-new condition, although clean, “vintage” items in good condition may be accepted, at our discretion.
- Adult material should be submitted in advance since it will need to be displayed in a controlled fashion so as to preserve a PG-13 environment. For this reason, we may need to decline donations of an adult nature.
- Items which we cannot accept:
- Commercially packaged food items that are not factory-sealed.
- Used, damaged or threadbare items.
- Art/comics/books that you have not personally made or written, and/or which are outside of a general furry theme.
- Additionally, items may be declined or auctioned as a lot if they are similar in nature and/or are deemed to have a low auction value, at our discretion.
Delivering your Donation:
Where: Room "Leaders"
When: Ideally, Thursday afternoon or Friday between 9:30 and 11:30 am.
To whom: Staff members of CanFURence's charity department
Please remove any price tag prior to delivering your donation.
Any home-cooked/baked food items must be clearly identified as such.
Please plan for a few minutes to fill out a short form and provide a small description for each item, unless you submitted your donation ahead of time.
Without the generosity of donors like you there could be no auction and, therefore, no fundraising for our community to support local charities.
Thank you for making this possible.