Being a staff member is a commitment of time, sweat, as well as being a lot of fun. It’s a great way to meet people and to give back to the community we hold so dear. We all work very hard to bring attendees the best event we possibly can. Staffing a convention requires a team who will work before, during and after the event.
CanFURence encourages ALL of it’s staff to participate in key decisions such as theme, guest of honour and more.
At this time there are positions open for Department Heads, Assistants and Leads.
- Charity Assistant
- Communications Assistant
- Communications: Social Media & Writing Lead
- Communications: Graphics & Print Lead
- Hospitality Assistant
- Registration Assistant
- Operations Assistant
- Volunteers Assistant
We are also looking for passionate individuals to fill positions in all of the departments.
Other skills we’re looking to add to our Pride:
- Communications: artist
- Communications: graphic designer
- Communications: photographer
- Communications: videographer
- Communications: social media
- Communications: writing & editing
- Communications: web developer
- Dealers Den
- and many more