Our submission period for the 2017 conbook is over – thanks for your interest!
Our 2017 theme is “Furry Adventurer” — so we’re looking for artwork and stories that will highlight that theme. Your submission can portray just about anything as long as it remains PG13.
All submissions must be your original creation. Please, no copyrighted characters or work previously submitted elsewhere.
All conbook content should have a rating no higher than PG-13, consistent with our Code of Conduct.
All submissions must be sent in by October 15, 2017
- High-quality JPG, PNG or TIF format only (TIF preferred)
- Minimum 300 dpi resolution.
- Half page image size: 1650 x 1275 pixels OR 5.5” by 4.25”
- Full page image size: 1650 x 2550 pixels OR 5.5” by 8.5”
Stories & Poetry
- Maximum length is 1,200 words.
- Acceptable file formats: Microsoft Word 97-2003 (.doc, NOT .docx) or rich text format (.rtf).
- All text should be in a standard serif font like Cambria, Georgia or Times New Roman.
- Use italics for emphasis — no boldface or underlining, except to indicate title and author.
The Fine Print:
Please note that space is limited in the con book. Our editors will have to make some tough choices, and we can’t guarantee that your submission will make it into the printed book. We do thank all the creators for their submissions.